Sunday, March 6, 2011

05/03 - 06/03

Real long I enjoyed company of opposite sex.. Well, that was before yesterday. A colleague/friend trusted my know-it-all attitude and we decided to go for best laptop hunt for her. I wanted to meet her so I wrought the plan and we left at 830 for InOrbit. An hour down we were done with laptop enquiries and as planned (Last week's plan that didn't come up then) we were in at CCD. Confident enough I chose my drink, leeche ice Tea. She settled for Frappe.

You can't blame an Aus-NZ match bad enough to put your eyes off a pretty girl. It happened and kind of irritated her too but then Cricket is Cricket and I think I made it up for that to her. Leeche had started tasting awful by the time we left.

Conversation gripped up and it was like we both were looking for some deaf ears to puke out all that was in. Would have loved tossing in a Beer and then blaming it up for that but that was not the case to be. Effect was. I felt.

I don't know why most of us who are now in their mid 20s always had dream of making it into armed forces. She narrated a few incidences related to army; her SSB experience and how army-men can charm any of the ladies with their short neat hair-cut and chivalry. I don't lack into any of them. My father always insists on one having a smart short haircut and I have always been the one who according to him needs a haircut just after one. I agree now short is cool and smart.
And I was reminded of my conference-outs in SSB.

One more thing is in for people of our age group these days. Marriage. Either one wants to/or one wants to attend one of his/ her friend. Girls of our group who are ageing in at 24 are experiencing the in-house commentary of being a 'paraya-dhan'. Its a matter for family which should be done away with as soon as possible. Boys can relax for now.. 2-3 years later for them. My elder brother too will get married in a couple of months. Ehmm.. World is changing, in fact Our World is changing. She told me a kissa wherein, on her family’s insistence she went out to see a boy. I could visualize and this makes for a bollywood scene, Boy coming out of kitchen holding a plate of Poories! ( No offence buddy if you get to read this, chances are slim though. Others.. There were just three of them at home he and his parents :P ) God's grace or what, Merchant Navy guys earn a lot (and suffer a lot!). They agreed in their one-to-one that marriage was not on either's cards for 2-3 yrs and commitment was not in foresight.

Not very hungry we moved in at a Paratha corner, and for the first time in my life I settled after one.
A group of office girls spotted us and I was reminded what girls do best. I counted,7. Ah..ohk.
Next 2 hrs we were together in Society Park.

2 comments: