Saturday, February 5, 2011

05/02

Birthdays can pine you to write. Perhaps it’s the bliss I derive of it that pushes me to. Legally it’s the fifth month I am into job, almost same time I made last entry. In between has been involving/engaging - tussling/adjusting. One lesson learnt is you can't sail into two boats; for that you got to be experienced/or a woman /or for a take have backup in case you have a fall.
Almost 3 years my MBA nerve hasn't let me peacefully wilt. I am in job after a long fight - You club the dream, club the gift, club the girl -Where does a job fit in ?

Not that I do not like it. Coming to Mumbai and perhaps being in office has changed things around. When I am giving 9 hours a day to something I believe I can excel in that(and get well paid.)

On my way to Mumbai after training there was this gentleman named Bill, a Canadian - a 55-60 aged man you can distinguish from crowd. Something made us strike conversation and I won’t shy away from saying that perhaps because I am a good communicator, I can strike it well with most of the individuals, same was with him. 15 minutes into the conversation and he was sharing his personal album on my personal laptop - his son/his family trips/work/private parties. Conversation loosened and I shared what I always have on my mind and I am glad I did. His answer was logical, perhaps one which any man with healthy brain activity can arrive on - but at times you want someone else's gut/instinct to think upon and to close down. Now when the girl is out of picture he asked me to give the gift time, to sustain and evolve, not 6 months but an year or two; and then 2 years down the line you can make a final decision which can help you stand up financially also. A job can become the job and eventually the gift can also sublime that. Next two years are going to be the best experiment of my life. I got to contain two things, my tummy and...

No comments:

Post a Comment