Sunday, September 7, 2008

Anomalies..





Its an anomaly

there is too much of me with you

and too less of you with me.


I wont cry

this time i wont

I should have been used to..

To contain and

Dilute

My emotions.

.

.

.


And there is one more anomaly

next time i make a call

and talk to you

I'll forget the lesser part

of you with me and

will build upon the larger part

of me with you...



(07-05-08)






Comments: (as received on orkut)

Rohan
Good one...nice write...good command of language...wish u'd written more.

Scribbler
Brillaint stuff
Short yet stark

good one Bro

keep it rollin;)

Maulik
very well done bro...
magics again n again

Sashu
enjoyed it... neat write lalit

Bharat
Beautiful and articulate!

1 comment:

  1. my blog says you put in two 2 more articles on ur blog.. is that true?? neways.. i never understand ur poems.. so cant comment on that.. njoi!! keep writing..

    ReplyDelete